Home Digital Leadership Summit – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane this July
Digital Leadership Summit – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane this July
Take a courageous step towards the future with Imminent Leadership Summit – a one day learning experience on innovation, digital, brand, and engagement.
Join peers and leading practitioners for IMMINENT – a collective learning environment with robust discussions, case studies and practical next steps through the lenses of church, media, social justice, not-for-profits and education.
The focus is both the immediate and future actions needed in the spaces of digital, brand, engagement and innovation.
This one day summit will be held in the following cities:
IMMINENT will provide you and your team with a roadmap to be pro-active and innovative, presenting solid answers to these (and more) questions:
- How can I lead and cultivate innovation in my context?
- What do I need to consider so as to engage with technology wisely?
- Who is my brand? (and why does it matter)
- Post-lockdowns… what is the future intersection for virtual and face-to-face?
- What is Web 3.0? And do I need to engage with NFTs, Blockchain andCrypto?
- What are the ethical implications and moral choices likely to arise in aWeb3 world?
- What does research tell us about the future for engagement, community development and donor retention?
- How have the rules of engagement changed – and how do I play?…. And more.
Find out more and register online now – Imminent Leadership Summit
Guest speakers and conversation hosts include:
Chief Strategist Social Media + Innovation
Founder and CEO, ntegrity (Panel – Melbourne only)
Dave Adamson – aka Aussie Dave
Digital Strategist, Author and Speaker
Senior Director of Global Brand at Compassion
Director of Innovation, CV Global
Executive Director, Dunham+Company Australia
So, bring yourself and your team members as together we’ll seek to provide answers you can start using tomorrow.
Article thanks to Christian Media and Arts Australia
Other Articles You May Like
By: yesHEis During the pandemic, Princess wanted to reach out...