Please read our terms and conditions before entering Darwin’s 97seven competitions. Entry into promotions is taken as consent to these terms and conditions.
The following general terms and conditions apply to all station contests. They may be amended or varied from time to time by Darwin’s 97seven. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest.
- Entry is open to residents of the Northern Territory only.
- It is the responsibility of winners to collect their prize, which may be located in Darwin’s 97seven offices in Casuarina.
- Multiple entries are permitted unless stated otherwise. However, an entrant is only eligible to win one (1) prize per promotion. Once a prize is won there is a 3-month waiting period before entering another competition.
- Entrants must comply with entry procedure, and Darwin’s 97seven is not liable for late, misdirected or lost entries. Nor are they liable for dropped or disconnected calls or bad lines, and retain the right to move on to the next caller. Where attempts to communicate with entrants by Darwin’s 97seven fail, Darwin’s 97seven retains the right to move on to the next entrant.
- If the promotion only involves a game of skill, all valid entries will be assessed based on the published criteria and chance plays no part in determining the outcome. However, if the promotion includes change then entries will be drawn at random as per published criteria.
- All judging decisions are at the discretion of Darwin’s 97seven and no correspondence will be entered into this regard.
- Darwin’s 97seven may declare any or all entries invalid at their discretion and may prohibit continued or future participation by an entrant if (a) the entrant compromises the safety of anyone involved or the integrity of the running of the business; (b) the entry is fraudulent or unlawful; (c) the entry goes against the values of Darwin’s 97seven and may cause damage to their reputation and (d) the entrant does not follow instructions.
- Winners will be notified by phone or email (or Facebook, if the competition is held on that platform and there are no other contact details given) within 2 working days.
- Birthday vouchers will be sent via email. Physical prizes must be claimed within 20 working days. If a prize is unclaimed Darwin’s 97seven reserves the right to reallocate the prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- In the event where a specified prize becomes unavailable, Darwin’s 97seven reserves the right to offer the winner another item of equal value.
- Darwin’s 97seven, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Darwin’s 97seven.
- Employees, board members and family members of the aforementioned are ineligible for entry into competitions.